What a challenging year it has been.
Hope it has been okay for you. What have you learnt?
Surely 2023 will be much better. We hope it will for you!
Remember, you are not alone – there are people out there, people whom will be interested in you – if you make yourself interesting.
Recall how we experienced, researched and wrote our book to help others, to help you. That is why we are giving it away free – so others don’t make the mistakes we did.
A key of what we found is that people want to be with other people who make them feel better about themselves.
Do you do that to others, to your dates, to your partner?
Or is it all about you; do you only focus on you, your needs, talk about yourself?
If so, you need to do some work on yourself, your insecurities.
Learn to find out more about whom you are with, whom you meet. What motivates them, then help them achieve their dreams.
After all, love is a partnership.
Wishing you much love for the new year.
K & G
True love is loving someone just the way they are and supporting them to become the best person they can – not wanting to change or fix them.
While opposites sometimes attract, it‘s often safer to seek someone who is similar to you and who wants similar things out of the marriage and life as you do.
How similar are you to your potential partner? Take this test: write down how similar you think you are, and then ask your partner to do the same, with respect to:
- Sense of humour
- Conflict resolution
- Need to be organised / control
Use a 10 point scale, with 1 being ‘not at all similar’ to 10 being ‘very similar’.
This will require you knowing and understanding how your partner thinks about these things. If you are uncertain ask your partner what they feel and think.
If you are far apart on more than half of these, you will most likely run into problems – sooner or later. As mentioned earlier, sharing a similar attitude to love, and life, is key to a lasting and loving relationship.
Learn more in this most helpful book – available free online for a limited time.
Download it here
Once you’ve found someone how do you really know you’ve found the ‘right’ person?
We’ve found signs include:
- Wanting to give love unconditionally to your partner
- Providing a safe and secure environment and supporting them through good and bad times
- Being able to talk, and listen, together for hours
- Sharing your inner most self, your hearts
- Having similar attitudes and aims
- Encouraging your partner to be themselves and being able to accept who they are
- Realizing that every aspect of you meshes or ‘clicks; with and adds to that of your partner
- Together you explore, discover, learn, experience and achieve much more than you could on your own
- You are separate, but integrated, adding to each other’s energy, life and love; and
- Your love is better than the songs and movies you used to associate with love.
Learn more, much more about finding your true love in the free ebook – right here!
Are you ready for love in 2021?
Everything, including love, changes throughout your life.
You’ll progress through different stages and as you do your relationships and love will change too.
There are at least four phases you might progress through. These include:
• Student phase – during which you learn about yourself and the world, where your energy expands from physical to mental
• Family and social phase – where you comprehend meaning from what you’ve learnt, where your energy expands and connects
• Contribution phase – where you apply the information you’ve learnt, where you give energy
• An integration phase – where you integrate yourself, and your energy, with the world around you.
These phases involve a transition from a focus on the physical, to the emotional then to the mind, spirit and finally to love.
Find out more about these stage, along with lots of practical tops on how to find love – all free. Click here.
Author and psychologist Gordon Livingstone suggests there are several virtues that we seek in our partners. They include:
Do you have them in you?
Do you see all of them in your partner?
The biological anthropologist Helen Fisher also suggests that understanding who you are is key to understanding to whom you’re attracted.
For more checklists, read the free-ebook on our site. ENJOY!