Once you’ve found someone how do you really know you’ve found the ‘right’ person?
We’ve found signs include:
- Wanting to give love unconditionally to your partner
- Providing a safe and secure environment and supporting them through good and bad times
- Being able to talk, and listen, together for hours
- Sharing your inner most self, your hearts
- Having similar attitudes and aims
- Encouraging your partner to be themselves and being able to accept who they are
- Realizing that every aspect of you meshes or ‘clicks; with and adds to that of your partner
- Together you explore, discover, learn, experience and achieve much more than you could on your own
- You are separate, but integrated, adding to each other’s energy, life and love; and
- Your love is better than the songs and movies you used to associate with love.
Learn more, much more about finding your true love in the free ebook – right here!
Are you ready for love in 2021?
Everything, including love, changes throughout your life.
You’ll progress through different stages and as you do your relationships and love will change too.
There are at least four phases you might progress through. These include:
• Student phase – during which you learn about yourself and the world, where your energy expands from physical to mental
• Family and social phase – where you comprehend meaning from what you’ve learnt, where your energy expands and connects
• Contribution phase – where you apply the information you’ve learnt, where you give energy
• An integration phase – where you integrate yourself, and your energy, with the world around you.
These phases involve a transition from a focus on the physical, to the emotional then to the mind, spirit and finally to love.
Find out more about these stage, along with lots of practical tops on how to find love – all free. Click here.
Author and psychologist Gordon Livingstone suggests there are several virtues that we seek in our partners. They include:
Do you have them in you?
Do you see all of them in your partner?
The biological anthropologist Helen Fisher also suggests that understanding who you are is key to understanding to whom you’re attracted.
For more checklists, read the free-ebook on our site. ENJOY!
As life changes you need to find ways to not necessarily change, but rather expand and grow love. We often say to each other not to think of it as a need to change, but rather expand.
The only way you can do that is by connecting, continually connecting, deeper and deeper. You can only take your existing love towards true love by sharing your true self with your partner.
To do this, you need to feel and know who you are, know that you’re safe and secure with your partner, to be able to share yourself with them without fearing that they’ll use what you share against you, won’t hurt you.
Only then can you both share your greatest fears, your greatest desires – your selves.How well do you know your partner? Do you know and understand their fears, what they seek from life?
Often we don’t really know how our partner really feels. You assume you know, which is a big mistake. Ask them how they feel, truly feel.
As such, you shouldn’t just want to know your partner’s favourite colour, number or song; you should seek to know their greatest fears. Then help them overcome their fears and realise their dreams. Explore, experience and relate again; start again.
Try to connect more. To do so you will require improving safety and security, improving trust. One way to do this is for you to start to share your inner-most essence; show how you are. What motivates, as well as concerns, you.
Sharing secrets is considered one way to create intimacy and connections. One study found that when strangers were asked to reveal intimate details about their lives to one another and then made to stare into each other’s eyes that many of them reported feelings of strong attraction to each other.
There are a range of other techniques you can use – see more in the free e-book here.
Where ever you are this Valentine’s Day remember that you are loved.
There is always someone who loves you!
Maybe not as and as much as you’d like…
…which is why we wrote out book – so that you can find the love you deserve without making the mistakes we did.
Download it now here and get started on the journey – or reread it if you have already downloaded.
Love – Kris & Guy.