When faced with a matter of love ask:
- What will this do to my energy – will it add to or detract from it?
- Will this choice let my energy flow and balance – or stop it?
- Is what I am thinking, choosing and doing really about my true self – or more about my social conditioning and self-programming?
- Am I seeking or doing something just to fill a gap in me, in my energy – or will it bring my energy together to flow and balance better?
- Will it add to my partner? Will it make them feel better about themself, will it help them meet their needs?
Does a person and what they say and do contribute to your energy? Or do they ‘take’ it?
Does your partner add or detract to yours?
In short, do they add value to your life – and do you add value to theirs?
If you do then you have a good love equation, a growing love.
It’s that simple.
Are you ready for love in 2021?
Everything, including love, changes throughout your life.
You’ll progress through different stages and as you do your relationships and love will change too.
There are at least four phases you might progress through. These include:
• Student phase – during which you learn about yourself and the world, where your energy expands from physical to mental
• Family and social phase – where you comprehend meaning from what you’ve learnt, where your energy expands and connects
• Contribution phase – where you apply the information you’ve learnt, where you give energy
• An integration phase – where you integrate yourself, and your energy, with the world around you.
These phases involve a transition from a focus on the physical, to the emotional then to the mind, spirit and finally to love.
Find out more about these stage, along with lots of practical tops on how to find love – all free. Click here.
This article suggests that it may be…click here to view more.
Then download our free e-book to keep your romance alive!
Where ever you are this Valentine’s Day remember that you are loved.
There is always someone who loves you!
Maybe not as and as much as you’d like…
…which is why we wrote out book – so that you can find the love you deserve without making the mistakes we did.
Download it now here and get started on the journey – or reread it if you have already downloaded.
Love – Kris & Guy.
What’s the optimum number of dates? Or when is the optimum time to settle down?
It’s not age, not even number of partners but rather the amount of knowledge you have about love that’s most important.
If you know and understand what love is, especially why you want love, then you can more quickly assess potential partners. You can more quickly determine – and decline – those whom won’t work out, allowing you more time to spend with those who might. This can also help you avoid staying in relationships that are not right for you.
Knowing about love provides a competitive advantage. You are less likely to choose the ‘wrong’ person and have to try again, or remarry, when you’re older. For example, if you choose someone early on without enough comparison you may one day meet someone who has those qualities that you dreamt of, and you’ll resent the partner you’re with. (There are, of course, examples that are the exception to this, such as successful arranged marriages and the like.)
You’d research, learn, inspect and do tests before you bought an expensive car or house – so why wouldn’t you do the same before choosing a life partner?
Learn more about love – here – these holidays.