Many secrets and keys to love have been revealed in our book (free online or purchase a hard copy, just google).
They are summarised here:
- Love is energy
- There are different types of love
- We each have unique energy patterns, as individual as fingerprints, that can do unique things
- Your soul is related to the energy patterns within you
- You are the one who controls your energy
- You cannot always control what happens, but you can control how you respond to it
- Emotions are energy in motion
- Letting go equates to letting energy flow
- Energy flows where attention goes
- To change your circumstances change your energy flow
- Doing things in a ‘loving’ manner is energetically easier than doing them any other way
- Happiness and love are the rewards for getting your energies flowing together harmoniously
- True love starts from within, with your energy
- Only by letting love energy flow can you find with whom it best meshes
- To find your soul mate you need to find whom your energy meshes with best
- Love with your soul not just your body
- You are drawn to people who make you feel good
- If you can’t share the innermost essence of you with yourself, how are you ever going to share it with another?
- One of the biggest secrets of true love is not to wait for love, not to ask for it and not to need it, but rather to simply give it
- A great lover is always ready to give love and is not bothered whether it is returned or not
- Love brings out what is hidden within you: if there is nothing loving, then your love will be nothing
- True love has no conditions, no opposites.
- You can’t bargain for true love
- Your relationship to love is often a reflection of your relationship to yourself
- Strong relationships depend on strong awareness of your self and of others
- Don’t settle for average. True love is not average: it is extraordinary!
- Make love with your whole being, your body, your head, your heart – your soul
- True love is not static: it flows, expands, balances – grows. This means you have to too!
See more here…
Once you’ve found someone how do you really know you’ve found the ‘right’ person?
We’ve found signs include:
- Wanting to give love unconditionally to your partner
- Providing a safe and secure environment and supporting them through good and bad times
- Being able to talk, and listen, together for hours
- Sharing your inner most self, your hearts
- Having similar attitudes and aims
- Encouraging your partner to be themselves and being able to accept who they are
- Realizing that every aspect of you meshes or ‘clicks; with and adds to that of your partner
- Together you explore, discover, learn, experience and achieve much more than you could on your own
- You are separate, but integrated, adding to each other’s energy, life and love; and
- Your love is better than the songs and movies you used to associate with love.
Learn more, much more about finding your true love in the free ebook – right here!
Are you ready for love in 2021?
Everything, including love, changes throughout your life.
You’ll progress through different stages and as you do your relationships and love will change too.
There are at least four phases you might progress through. These include:
• Student phase – during which you learn about yourself and the world, where your energy expands from physical to mental
• Family and social phase – where you comprehend meaning from what you’ve learnt, where your energy expands and connects
• Contribution phase – where you apply the information you’ve learnt, where you give energy
• An integration phase – where you integrate yourself, and your energy, with the world around you.
These phases involve a transition from a focus on the physical, to the emotional then to the mind, spirit and finally to love.
Find out more about these stage, along with lots of practical tops on how to find love – all free. Click here.
Knowing about love provides a competitive advantage. You are less likely to choose the ‘wrong’ person and have to try again, or remarry, when you’re older. For example, if you choose someone early on without enough comparison you may one day meet someone who has those qualities that you dreamt of, and you’ll resent the partner you’re with.
You’d research, learn, inspect and do tests before you bought an expensive car or house – so why wouldn’t you do the same before choosing a life partner? Learn more about love.
As such, do you know what makes you happy (besides physical things)? Figure that out before using other people to determine it for you.
Tip What type of partner do you really want, what attributes attract you? Do you have a list of what you’re seeking? Does it include the practical as well as passionate aspects of love?
Most people’s lists contain physical attributes they desire, such as physical looks, in a potential partner. That’s fine, if all you want is a physical relationship. Does your list include any mental attributes; such as wanting a companion who can converse and is caring, warm, loving?
Does it include any spiritual ones? If not, why not?
A better approach is to turn this around and list what you have to offer a potential partner.
What do you think is your best physical attribute? What’s your best emotional attribute, your best mental and spiritual features?
Would a potential partner be able to easily recognise these? Why not?
What would a potential partner love most about you right now? Is this what you want to be loved for? Do you want someone with similar attributes? What do you have to give them right now?
Do you have love to give?
Learn how – download the free e-book here. ENJOY!
Love is the best thing you can give your partner or someone you’d like to be your partner.
How do you do that without being ‘creepy’?
Give knowledge of love, as in our free book.
Click here to read it now and see if it would suit?
Men, read the chapter on ‘What’s a man to do?’ as it has some great tips!
HAPPY Valentine’s Day to all our readers.
G & K
As a bonus to our followers, please find a link to a complimentary copy of our other book – The Ultimate Meaning of Life.
Hope it helps you as it has helped many others.
Click here to download.
A head-hunter friend of ours, who teaches big companies that when they’re recruiting people they should hire those who best fit their culture, who embody the ideals of the organization.
She coaches them on how to employ people who are prepared to work together with others to achieve a common objective. They might not have the same personality type, not even the same views, but they are able to band with others and work together.
Look at potential partners in this way:
– do they have similar ideals to you;
– do they think of others and work together with them?
– do they take control and direct or do everything on their own?
Ask them what their views are on love, on true love, and how they’ve gone about finding it?
Do they have the same ideals and approach as you?
Love is not as scarce a commodity as it has often been made out to be. There’s plenty of love energy to go around. We all want it. We all have it to give.
So turn the traditional approach to finding love around and start by looking ‘top’ down. It’s the person inside, their soul, that you’re trying to determine how they might connect with yours. True love is where you connect with another on all levels – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually (in terms of energy rather than religion).
Download the free book now – it’s just a click away – no registration required.