When faced with a matter of love ask:
- What will this do to my energy – will it add to or detract from it?
- Will this choice let my energy flow and balance – or stop it?
- Is what I am thinking, choosing and doing really about my true self – or more about my social conditioning and self-programming?
- Am I seeking or doing something just to fill a gap in me, in my energy – or will it bring my energy together to flow and balance better?
- Will it add to my partner? Will it make them feel better about themself, will it help them meet their needs?
Does a person and what they say and do contribute to your energy? Or do they ‘take’ it?
Does your partner add or detract to yours?
In short, do they add value to your life – and do you add value to theirs?
If you do then you have a good love equation, a growing love.
It’s that simple.
There are just 36 questions that you are supposed to ask someone – questions that can help you fall in love (if you believe some online posts).
What are those questions? – See more here.
The issue is that if your answers don’t much, you don’t have much chance…
…we think you’re better off reading the tips in our own book to find true love.
What do you think?
True love is loving someone just the way they are and supporting them to become the best person they can – not wanting to change or fix them.
While opposites sometimes attract, it‘s often safer to seek someone who is similar to you and who wants similar things out of the marriage and life as you do.
How similar are you to your potential partner? Take this test: write down how similar you think you are, and then ask your partner to do the same, with respect to:
- Sense of humour
- Conflict resolution
- Need to be organised / control
Use a 10 point scale, with 1 being ‘not at all similar’ to 10 being ‘very similar’.
This will require you knowing and understanding how your partner thinks about these things. If you are uncertain ask your partner what they feel and think.
If you are far apart on more than half of these, you will most likely run into problems – sooner or later. As mentioned earlier, sharing a similar attitude to love, and life, is key to a lasting and loving relationship.
Learn more in this most helpful book – available free online for a limited time.
Download it here
Many secrets and keys to love have been revealed in our book (free online or purchase a hard copy, just google).
They are summarised here:
- Love is energy
- There are different types of love
- We each have unique energy patterns, as individual as fingerprints, that can do unique things
- Your soul is related to the energy patterns within you
- You are the one who controls your energy
- You cannot always control what happens, but you can control how you respond to it
- Emotions are energy in motion
- Letting go equates to letting energy flow
- Energy flows where attention goes
- To change your circumstances change your energy flow
- Doing things in a ‘loving’ manner is energetically easier than doing them any other way
- Happiness and love are the rewards for getting your energies flowing together harmoniously
- True love starts from within, with your energy
- Only by letting love energy flow can you find with whom it best meshes
- To find your soul mate you need to find whom your energy meshes with best
- Love with your soul not just your body
- You are drawn to people who make you feel good
- If you can’t share the innermost essence of you with yourself, how are you ever going to share it with another?
- One of the biggest secrets of true love is not to wait for love, not to ask for it and not to need it, but rather to simply give it
- A great lover is always ready to give love and is not bothered whether it is returned or not
- Love brings out what is hidden within you: if there is nothing loving, then your love will be nothing
- True love has no conditions, no opposites.
- You can’t bargain for true love
- Your relationship to love is often a reflection of your relationship to yourself
- Strong relationships depend on strong awareness of your self and of others
- Don’t settle for average. True love is not average: it is extraordinary!
- Make love with your whole being, your body, your head, your heart – your soul
- True love is not static: it flows, expands, balances – grows. This means you have to too!
See more here…
Once you’ve found someone how do you really know you’ve found the ‘right’ person?
We’ve found signs include:
- Wanting to give love unconditionally to your partner
- Providing a safe and secure environment and supporting them through good and bad times
- Being able to talk, and listen, together for hours
- Sharing your inner most self, your hearts
- Having similar attitudes and aims
- Encouraging your partner to be themselves and being able to accept who they are
- Realizing that every aspect of you meshes or ‘clicks; with and adds to that of your partner
- Together you explore, discover, learn, experience and achieve much more than you could on your own
- You are separate, but integrated, adding to each other’s energy, life and love; and
- Your love is better than the songs and movies you used to associate with love.
Learn more, much more about finding your true love in the free ebook – right here!
Are you ready for love in 2021?
Everything, including love, changes throughout your life.
You’ll progress through different stages and as you do your relationships and love will change too.
There are at least four phases you might progress through. These include:
• Student phase – during which you learn about yourself and the world, where your energy expands from physical to mental
• Family and social phase – where you comprehend meaning from what you’ve learnt, where your energy expands and connects
• Contribution phase – where you apply the information you’ve learnt, where you give energy
• An integration phase – where you integrate yourself, and your energy, with the world around you.
These phases involve a transition from a focus on the physical, to the emotional then to the mind, spirit and finally to love.
Find out more about these stage, along with lots of practical tops on how to find love – all free. Click here.