When faced with a matter of love ask:
- What will this do to my energy – will it add to or detract from it?
- Will this choice let my energy flow and balance – or stop it?
- Is what I am thinking, choosing and doing really about my true self – or more about my social conditioning and self-programming?
- Am I seeking or doing something just to fill a gap in me, in my energy – or will it bring my energy together to flow and balance better?
- Will it add to my partner? Will it make them feel better about themself, will it help them meet their needs?
Does a person and what they say and do contribute to your energy? Or do they ‘take’ it?
Does your partner add or detract to yours?
In short, do they add value to your life – and do you add value to theirs?
If you do then you have a good love equation, a growing love.
It’s that simple.